The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NEET 2020 Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses on 5 October 2020. The OMR sheets and recorded response sheets of the candidates are available on ntaneet.ac.in the official website. Candidates can visit the official website to download and check their NTA NEET OMR sheets online. In order to do so, candidates will have to log in to the official exam portal.
Steps to Download NEET 2020 Response Sheet and Raise a Challenge
Candidates can also follow the step-wise process listed below to download their NEET 2020 answer sheets and response sheets and raise a challenge in case of any errors:
- Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- Look for a section titled ‘Current Events’ on the left side of the page.
- Under that click on ‘OMR Challenge.’
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, enter your application number and password.
- Click on ‘Login.’
- You will find the option to view your answer sheet.
- If you wish to raise an objection, click on the option for OMR challenge link.
- Select the question you want to raise as a challenge if any.
- Submit the supporting documents.
- Pay the requisite amount of processing fee.
- Download or take a print out of the OMR challenge receipt.
Along with the publication of NEET 2020 candidate responses and OMR answer sheets, NTA has also opened a challenge window. As per the official notification published by the exam authority on the official website, candidates can raise objections against the response sheets from 6 PM IST on 5 October 2020 until 6 PM IST on 7 October 2020. To raise a challenge, candidates will have to provide documents supporting their claim and also pay INR 1000 per question as processing fees.
Also Read: NEET Answer Key