An official notification released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 27 September 2020 notified all candidates who took the NEET (UG) 2020 examination that the window for raising challenges against the official answer is now live. The NEET answer key was released on 26 September 2020 as a PDF file for candidates to assess their performance. Candidates must note that the deadline for contesting the answer key is tomorrow, i.e., 29 September 2020 until 2 PM (IST). Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to raise the challenge.
Steps to Challenge NEET 2020 Official Answer Key
- Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- In the left-hand corner, find the “Current Events” section.
- Click on the “Key Challenge” link under that.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Application Number and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Select the Test Booklet Code.
- You will see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology) in sequential order.
- Select the question (s) you want to challenge.
- Once you select any question, you will see four options under the column. “Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate.”
- If you wish to challenge, you may use any option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- After clicking your desired options for all questions you want to challenge, scroll down and submit it.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Kindly pay the processing fee.
- On the next screen, click on “Go for Payment”.
- Select payment mode and pay the requisite processing fee of INR 1000/- for each question challenged.
- Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After successful payment, download/print the key challenge receipt.
Key Points to Keep in Mind While Raising a Challenge
Candidates must note the following points before raising a challenge against the NEET 2020 official answer key:
- The window for challenging the NEET 2020 official key is live from 27 September 2020 (2.00 PM) and will go on till 29 September 2020 (2.00 PM).
- To successfully raise and submit the challenge, candidates need to pay a requisite processing fee of INR 1000/- for every question challenged.
- The processing fee payment may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking up to 04.00 PM on 29 September 2020.
- Candidates need to provide sufficient proof and material for the question they have challenged.
- After NTA verifies all the challenges raised by candidates, which are found correct, the processing amount will be refunded to the source account.
- Challenges received by post/email will not be entertained. All the challenges must be raised on the official website by logging into the candidate portal.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020) for Medical was conducted all across India on 13 September 2020. Despite the trying times, a whopping majority of students appeared for the examination. Candidates are now waiting for the NEET 2020 result to proceed further with the admissions. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.