The wait is finally coming to an end as the NEET 2019 answer key is about to be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) very soon. The answer key will be made available on the official examination website ntaneet.nic.in.
Along with this, the NTA will also be releasing the OMR response sheets of the candidates to complement the official answer keys. This OMR response sheet contains all the answers marked by the candidates in the exam paper. The answer key will be available based on the paper codes namely P1, P2, P3, P4, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and so on.
The candidates who had appeared for the NEET 2019 exam will be able to check the correct responses to the questions asked in the medical test. As per the official reports, the answer key will arrive in the last week of May 2019. It can be downloaded by the student for future reference. This will enable them in analyzing their performance based on the number of questions answered correctly.
Steps to Check the NTA NEET Answer Key 2019 are as follows
- Visit the NTA’s official website ntaneet.nic.in.
- One will find the ‘download the NEET answer key 2019’ tab or section
- Enter the required student credentials such as registration number and password
- Select the relevant paper code of the answer key, the entered paper code will appear on the screen
- Download the document following which one can tally their marks and re-check them based on the official answer key
After the answer key is released, the student can take the matter forward if there is any difference or discrepancies in the marks allotted. The NEET 2019 Examination was held on the 5th of May 2019 for admissions into UG and PG Medical and Dental Courses in India. It is a common entrance test that’s held every year by the Government of India for the medical aspirants.