On 7 September 2020, the National Testing Agency (NTA) released NCHMCT JEE 2020 result at nchmjee.nta.nic.in the official website. Qualified candidates will be guaranteed one of the 8000 seats in 71 participating hotel management institutions. To check the NCHMCT JEE 2020 results, candidates will have to log in using their roll number, application number, date of birth, and security PIN. Admissions to the institutions will be made solely based on merit and the rank secured.
How to Check NCHMCT JEE 2020 Results?
- Visit the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘NCHM JEE 2020 – NTA Score Card’ link.
- Enter your application number, roll number, date of birth, and security PIN.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after verifying the details.
- You will be able to see your results.
- Please save a copy of it for further reference.
Details Mentioned in the NCHMCT JEE Result 2020
Candidates will be able to see the following details on their NCHMCT JEE results page:
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- All India rank
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Person with disability
- Kashmiri migrant
- Date of birth
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Counselling
Eligible candidates have to register for the counselling for NCHMCT JEE 2020 online. Counselling is expected to start in the last week of September 2020. It will be organized in three rounds, and the candidates will be given a chance to fill in and lock their choice of institutions. Qualified candidates must attend the counselling if they wish to secure a seat.
Those candidates who will be allotted a seat must be present physically for the verification of documents. Only after proper verification will the students be allowed to collect a provisional admission letter. After that, they need to visit the college allotted to them to confirm their seats at the time mentioned. Candidates must present their original documents and allotment letters. Otherwise, their seat will be allocated to someone else.
Merit List 2020
NCHMCT JEE 2020 merit list will be prepared by NTA based on the marks obtained by the candidates. In the case of a tie, the candidate with the higher merit will be decided as follows:
- A person scoring higher in the English section will be ranked higher.
- If the tie persists, the marks in the ‘Service Aptitude’ will be considered.
- If the tie remains, the candidate older in age will be ranked higher.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Reservation Criterion
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||27%|
|Scheduled Category (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Disabled (PwD)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 seat in each participating institute|
The cut-off will be released next and then admission will be given to successful candidates on the basis of that.