NTA will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam or NCHMCT JEE on the 29 August 2020. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is a self-sufficient organization. It is responsible for conducting entrance exams all over India. The exam is conducted for admission into B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
The administration recently released the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key. Examinees can also find their recorded responses on the official website. Students also have the option to challenge the Answer Key with a fee of INR 200 per question. For more details regarding the steps, refund, among others, keep reading.
Important Dates and Events of NCHMCT JEE 2020
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Date||29 August 2020|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key||1 September 2020|
|The start date for challenging NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key||1 September 2020|
|Last Date to challenge NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key||2 September 2020
( till 5:00 p.m)
|Issue of final answer key||To be notified|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result||To be notified|
How to Check NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key Along with Your Response Sheet?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key:
- Log on to the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ tab.
- Enter your login credentials using either of the two:
- Application Number and Date of Birth
- Application Number and Password.
- The Answer Key will now be displayed.
- Download the key alongside your response sheet.
Details Mentioned in the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key
The following details can be found on the NCHMCT JEE Answer Key:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date and time of the examination
- The response of the candidate
Steps to Challenge NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key
If you want to challenge the provisional NCHMCT JEE 2020 Answer Key, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the tab – ‘Answer Key’ Challenge.
- Log in using either your Application number and password or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Check the box against the claimed option in the response sheet.
- Click on ‘Save Claimed Options’
- Upload documents supporting your challenged answer key.
- Click on ‘Save your claims and pay the fee’
- Pay the processing fee of INR 200 per question using credit card/debit card/net banking.