The Council of Architecture has released the NATA 2019 results for the second attempt.
Candidates who appeared for the second attempt can now check their results on the official website. The second edition of the NATA 2019 exam was held on July 7, 2019. The test was conducted across the nation in 189 centres. According to official memo, there were 18,126 candidates who appeared for the examination, out of which 14,589 candidates have qualified in the examination.
However, the scores released by the board are valid only for the 2019-20 academic cycle. The NATA Results 2019 have been divided into two formats – Marks obtained out of 200 and in each component and the qualifying status of the candidate.
The Steps to Check the NATA Results Second Attempt 2019 are as follows
- Visit the official NATA exam website nata.in
- On the homepage, select ‘click here’ next to ‘NATA July 2019 results’ link’
- Enter the application number, password and the captcha in the link
- The result will appear on the screen. Download it.
- Print out the score card for future reference
The scorecard for NATA contains details regarding candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Marks, Merit secured, Percentile secured, etc.
Qualifying marks and other Details
The Qualifying marks for NATA 2019 will be based on following rules such as:
- At least 25% marks must be scored in MCQ type Questions (30 out of 120) and a minimum of 25% marks must be procured in the Drawing Questions (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of Council.
The selection process and allocation of seats to the candidates will start once the merit list of NATA 2019 Exam is out. Only the candidates who qualify NATA Exam will be called for counselling process.
If the candidates have any queries related to NATA 2019 Exam they can contact the official conducting Authority:
- Mobile: +91-9073301301
- Email: [email protected]
All you need to know about NATA Exam
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level undergraduate exam which is organized by the Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to 5-year B.Arch program. NATA is conducted by COA for the Admission of Undergraduate Course in the field of Architecture.
NATA Exam is usually conducted in 2 phases. The first phase was conducted in the month of April and the second phase is to be conducted in the month of July. NATA 2019 is a National level aptitude test conducted in all the major cities across India. NATA 2019 is conducted in both online and offline modes respectively