The Council of Architecture (COA) had opened the application form correction window for NATA 2021 on 26 March 2021. However, today, i.es., 28 March 2021 is the last date to make changes in the application form. In order to make corrections, candidates will have to visit nata.in the official website. Candidates will have to visit the official website and login to their respective accounts using the requisite credentials.
How to Make Corrections in Application Form of NATA 2021 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to make changes to the application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – nata.in
- Click on the “NATA-2021 Registration” option
- Login to your account by entering your email address and password.
- A screen will appear displaying your application form.
- Make the necessary changes to your application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Candidates must note that they cannot make changes to all the sections. And once submitted the changes cannot be undone. Therefore, it is important to be very careful while making the changes. Candidates can change their date of birth, gender, name of the father and mother, mobile number, nationality, residence, ID proof, address, photograph and signature, exam centre choice and other details. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.