The Council of Architecture (COA) will close the application process for the April session of NATA 2021 tomorrow, i.e., 1 April 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail the last opportunity to fill out the application form. In order to fill out the NATA application form, candidates will have to visit nata.in the official website.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for NATA 2021 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – nata.in
- Click on the “NATA-2021 Registration” option.
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Furnish all the details to register.
- Login to your account by entering your email address and password.
- Upload the requisite documents and fill in other details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Candidates must note that they should have all the documents ready beforehand before filling out the application form. The NATA 2021 exam is scheduled for 10 April 2021. Meanwhile, it is expected that the authorities will release the admit card for NATA 2021 on or after 6 April 2021 tentatively. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.