The Council of Architecture (COA) has declared the NATA 2020 second test result on 18 September 2020. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their results by visiting the official website nata.in and logging in to the candidate portal. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) result was supposed to be declared on 17 September 2020, but the result was delayed due to some technical issues. It is now live, and candidates can refer to the steps given below to view their results.
Steps to Check NATA 2020 Second Test Results
- Visit the official website – nata.in
- At the top of the page, find the tab titled, “NATA-2020 Registration.”
- Click on the tab.
- Fill in the required credentials, i.e., registered email ID and password to log in.
- Once you log in successfully, find the link that mentions the scorecard.
- Click on “Download NATA Scorecard for Test-2.”
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same for future reference.
Candidates must take note that the NATA 2020 Second Test Result will be in the form of a scorecard, and it will mention the score achieved in each subject. The scorecard will also state the overall passing status of the candidate. This result will be consolidated and combined with the test results.
Latest Statistical Data
According to the latest statistical reports, 30,999 candidates enrolled for the NATA second test, out of which 22,289 candidates appeared for the examination. Earlier, COA had provided candidates with the option of writing the examination either from their homes (home proctored mode) or the conventional pen and paper mode.
Following this, 8,202 candidates appeared for the NATA second test 2020 from their homes, and 14,087 candidates chose to appear physically by visiting the examination centres. Candidates can now apply to the desired colleges and institutions using their NATA scores.