The Council of Architecture (COA) has announced the official date for the second test of NATA 2020. The exam is scheduled for 12 September 2020. Candidates must note that the registration for the second test is in progress. The deadline for the same is 4 September 2020. Candidates can visit the official website www.nata.in to register for the second test of NATA 2020.
Steps to Register for the Second Test of NATA 2020
- Visit the official website www.nata.in
- On the top right-hand side corner of the page, find the link titled “NATA-2020 Registration” and click on it.
- Log in if you have already registered. If not, then click on “Sign Up” to register.
- Fill in the required credentials.
- Once the registration is complete, log in using the credentials to fill out the application form.
- Fill in the asked particulars correctly.
- Upload the pictures in the correct format.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Essential Points to Keep in Mind
Candidates must note the following points to register for the second test of NATA 2020 successfully:
- For the newly registered candidates, the portal will allow uploading images and payment of the requisite application fee.
- The images should be in the proper format; otherwise, the application wouldn’t process further.
- For the already registered candidates, the portal will allow the exercising of choice of examination venues.
- Candidates must choose the examination venue very carefully, keeping in mind the current scenario.
- NATA will allow the candidates to either write the examination from their home (home proctored method) or physically visit an examination centre.
- In addition to the facilities mentioned above, NATA will also publish a mock test to aid the students in acclimatizing with the new home proctored method.
- The link will be available on the official website on 7 September 2020.
- Admit cards will be released on 9 September, followed by the examination on 12 September.
- The result for the second test of NATA will be declared on 17 September 2020.
COA will release all the counseling-related information shortly after the declaration of the result. However, the entire process will be carried out online. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for timely updates.