The Council of Architecture (CoA), on 4 September 2020, announced the NATA 2020 results for the first test at nata.in, the official website. The result is declared in the form of a scorecard. You can check it by entering your email id and password. The Council has also released the individual NATA response sheet along with the results. The first test for NATA 2020 was conducted on 29 August 2020, both computer-based and home-based ones.
How to Check NATA 2020 Results?
- Visit the official website – nata.in
- Click on the top right ‘NATA-2020 Registration’.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Enter the security code.
- The NATA 2020 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save a print out of it.
Qualifying Criterion for NATA 2020
- Part A – a minimum of 32 marks out of 125 (approximately 25%).
- Part B – a minimum of 18 marks out of 75 (approximately 25%).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) are based on post-exam statistics and the discretion of the Council.
Candidates who qualify the exam are eligible for admission to various institutes offering B.Arch courses.
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is a national level exam conducted for entrance into various colleges offering courses for admission in Architecture. The Council of Architecture, who has been conducting the test since 2006, has started doing it twice a year to attract more students. Candidates are given the option to appear for any one or both the tests. The best of the two is considered for calculating the final marks. The second test date is 12 September 2020, and the results for the same are valid for one year.