The Ministry of Education has given the green signal for the Council of Architecture (COA) to conduct the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for the current academic year. NATA 2020 is scheduled for the set date, i.e., 29 August, 2020. NATA admit card is expected to be released on 24 August, 2020. Candidates who have successfully registered for NATA 2020 will be able to download the admit card by accessing the official website, www.nata.in once released. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Steps to Download NATA 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website – www.nata.in
- Find the section titled “News and Events.”
- Click on the first active link, which mentions the release of the NATA 2020 Admit Card.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., NATA Application Number and Password.
- Make sure all the credentials are valid and submit the same.
- View the admit card and download it for future reference.
Essential Points to Keep in Mind
- Earlier, COA had provided candidates with the option of appearing for NATA either via home proctored mode or online mode.
- Following this, COA has decided to conduct NATA 2020 in two separate modes for the ease of candidates.
- Candidates who have opted for home proctored mode should have a stable internet connection and working PC.
- The mobile phone would not support the examination format.
- Candidates who have opted for online mode will have to visit the examination venue physically. For which candidates must read the exam-related advisory very carefully.
- Violation of any of the listed protocols can lead to the cancellation of candidature.
What’s New for NATA 2020?
Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has directed COA to relax eligibility criteria admission into B.Arch. Keeping the current scenario in mind, candidates with only passing marks in 10+2 with PCM/10+3 Diploma with Maths can register for the NATA. Candidates must visit the official website regularly for timely updates.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance exam that measures applicants’ aptitude for a specific field of study, i.e., Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period and related to a specific field of study, i.e., Architecture.