NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) has officially announced the results of prelims exam for the post of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ subordinate services. Candidates who had appeared for the NABARD Recruitment test can check their results online in the official website.
Important Dates and events of NABARD Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ Subordinate Service – 2020
|Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||25 December 2019 to
12 January 2020
|Online Examination||February 2020|
|Online Main Examination||14th March 2020|
Steps to download the results of NABARD Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ Subordinate Service – 2020
- Visit the official website – nabard.org
- Under the “WHAT’S NEW” section in the homepage, click on “RECRUITMENT OF OFFICE ATTENDANT (IN GROUP ‘C’ SUBORDINATE SERVICES).
- On the redirected page, a pdf named “LIST OF ROLL NOS. OF SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES FOR MAIN EXAMINATION” is generated. Click to open it.
- The roll number of the candidate needs to be checked in the generated pdf, to know if he/she has qualified for the mains exam.
- Download the NABARD Result of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ Subordinate Service – 2020 and take a print out of the pdf .
- The Preliminary Examination is only a screening test. Candidates who score high marks both in individual tests and in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination in the calling ratio of maximum 1:25 based on the cut off derived on performance of the candidates in the examination.
- only those candidates who score the cut off marks or above in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for selection.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in the online Main examination in the order of merit and biometric verification. The decision of the Bank is final, in this regard.
The agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC) were combined into a single unit and thus NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) was born in 12th July 1982. It was thrown open to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 5th November 1982.
It was setup with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore. Its paid up capital is Rs.12,580 crore as on 31 March 2019. NABARD is completely owned by the Government after the revision in the composition of share capital between RBI and Government of India.