Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is all set to release the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSC) results for the academic year 2020, this week. As per the reports based on an analysis of previous years, the results are most likely to be announced this week. The Maharashtra Higher Secondary Examination result has already been declared on 16 July at 1 pm IST. Once the results are declared, candidates can view their result by visiting one of the official websites mentioned here:
According to news report analysis of the Class 12 result, a majority of 90.66% of the students were able to secure the passing marks. The percentage mainly comprises of the fresh batch of students. While only 39.03% of the students who appeared for backlog clearance exams, were able to score passing marks. Around 17 lakh students appeared for the Maharashtra Class 12th Board Examination this year comprising of the fresh as well as repeating batch of students.
MSBSHSE was not able to conduct the examination for the remaining subjects due to the worsening condition owing to the pandemic. Geography paper was left out in the race of class 10 examinations. Thus, MSBSHSE decided to mark the students based on their performance in the pre boards. The guidelines for the new marking scheme was issued by MHRD keeping in mind the goodwill of the students. The protocol of the new marking scheme was followed by almost every Board providing School Certificate to students. The changes incorporated were strictly issued to be followed keeping in mind the current scenario. In case of further extension, the students shall be notified of the same.
Important Things to Keep in Mind:
- Keep your login credentials handy, including your roll number and hall ticket details to avoid confusion.
- Try login when there is a minimal rush. Too much load may lead to a server crash.
- Keep yourself updated by regularly visiting the official websites for the latest news.
- Once you have viewed the result, save a copy for future reference.
What should I do after MSBSHSE SSC Result has been declared?
Once the result gets declared, you need to follow these steps:
- Do not panic. Take your time and view the result thoroughly to check if it’s your own.
- In case of any discrepancy, the students are advised to contact the Chairperson through the helpline number: Phone – 020-25705301
- Once you view the result, save a copy for future reference.
- You need to collect the official pass certificate which will be issued by the school, including all your official documents.
- Once everything is done, gather yourself and analyse the subjects or stream you would want to pursue in Class 11. Plan your preparation accordingly.
- Choose the stream wisely as this will be the cornerstone of your career in future.
Students are advised to regularly check the official websites to keep themselves updated on the latest news. Wishing the students all the very best for their bright future!