After the declaration of the NEET-UG 2020 Result, the registration for counselling commenced all over India. The Department of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh is still accepting registrations for the NEET-UG 2020 Counselling. The last date to apply for the same is 10 November 2020. Candidates who have qualified the national level medical entrance examination must visit the official website – dme.mponline.gov.in to register before the prescribed deadline.
Steps to Register for MP NEET-UG Counselling 2020
Candidates who haven’t yet registered for MP NEET-UG Counselling must follow the steps provided below to do the same. For the ease of the candidates, a direct link to register for counselling has also been provided:
- Visit the official website – dme.mponline.gov.in
- On the landing page of the official website, you will find the heading ‘Departments’.
- Select the one which mentions “Under Graduate Counselling (MBBS/BDS).”
- On the right-hand side corner of the page, click on the tab ‘Create Profile.’
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., NEET-UG 2020 Roll Number and the “Secret Key” (which is a twelve digit combination of the roll number and date of birth).
- Enter the captcha and click on the ‘create profile’ button.
- Proceed further by uploading the documents and paying the processing/counselling fees.
- After completing the registration procedure, do not forget to save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Candidates who have registered or want to register for MP NEET-UG Counselling must keep a note of the following important dates as per the official schedule:
- Publication of the state merit list of registered candidates will be on 11 November 2020
- Choice filling and locking by MP domicile registered candidates will be done from 12 November 2020 to 15 November 2020.
- Allotment result of the first round will be declared on 19 November 2020
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental college in person for document verification and admission from 20 November 2020 to 28 November 2020 (until 5:00 PM IST.)
- Option for the upgradation through candidate’s login after admission from 20 November 2020 to 2 December 2020.
- The second round will commence on 5 December 2020 after the declaration of the number of vacant seats by the Department of Medical Education.