The Department of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh will be releasing MP NEET-UG 2020 first merit list of candidates who are selected for the seat allotment procedure. Candidates who qualified the NEET-UG 2020 were allowed to register for the MP NEET-UG Counselling 2020 which began last week. The authorities mentioned that after the registration is over, it will release the merit list on 11 November 2020.
Steps to Check the MP NEET-UG 2020 Counselling Merit List
Candidates who registered for the counselling process must refer to the steps mentioned below to view the merit list. A direct link to view/download the merit list will also be provided once the same is released on the official website:
- Visit the official website – dme.mponline.gov.in
- Scroll down a bit to find the section titled, “DME: Undergraduate Counselling for MBBS and BDS.”
- Click on the tab.
- Now find the tab mentioning “Allotment List” and click on the link.
- A PDF list containing the names and other particulars of the candidates selected for the seat allotment procedure will be displayed on the screen.
- Look for your name and save a copy of the merit list in case of emergency.
Candidates who have registered or want to register for MP NEET-UG Counselling must keep a note of the following important dates as per the official schedule:
- Publication of the state merit list of registered candidates will be on 11 November 2020
- Choice filling and locking by MP domicile registered candidates will be done from 12 November 2020 to 15 November 2020.
- Allotment result of the first round will be declared on 19 November 2020
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental college in person for document verification and admission from 20 November 2020 to 28 November 2020 (until 5:00 PM IST.)
- Option for the up-gradation through candidate’s login after admission from 20 November 2020 to 2 December 2020.
- The second round will commence on 5 December 2020 after the declaration of the number of vacant seats by the Department of Medical Education.