The Department of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh, has started the choice filling process for round two of MP NEET-UG 2020 Counselling. The last date to apply and complete the choice filling procedure is 12 December 2020. Candidates who have qualified the national level medical entrance examination must visit the official website – dme.mponline.gov.in to fill their choices before the prescribed deadline.
Steps to Register for MP NEET-UG Counselling 2020
Candidates must follow the steps provided below after visiting the official website to fill in their choices. For the ease of the candidates, a direct link for the same has also been provided:
- Visit the official website – dme.mponline.gov.in
- On the landing page of the official website, you will find the heading ‘Departments’.
- Select the one which mentions “Under Graduate Counselling (MBBS/BDS).”
- On the right-hand side corner of the page, you will find a tab titled ‘Candidate Corner.’
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., NEET-UG 2020 Roll Number and password.
- Enter the captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now click on the “Choice Filing” option.
- Select either “For Government or For Government and Private.”
- Pay the requisite fees.
- Fill in your choices.
- Lock the choices through submitting the OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
- After completing the choice filling procedure, do not forget to save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Candidates who have registered or want to register for MP NEET-UG Counselling must keep a note of the following important dates as per the official schedule:
- The result for round two allotment of registered candidates will be declared on 15 December 2020.
- The last date for Choice filling and locking by MP domicile registered candidates is 12 December 2020.
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental college in person for document verification and admission from 16 December 2020 to 20 December 2020 (until 5:00 PM IST.)
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to stay abreast of the latest developments.
Also Read: All India NEET Counselling 2020