As per the latest report, Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) announced the class 12 board exam results today at 3 PM. The composite result comprises of all streams, namely Science, Commerce, and Arts. Therefore, all students who appeared for the MPBSE Higher Secondary (Class 12) examinations can check their results.
Students can visit the official website – www.mpresults.nic.in to check their MP board 12th results. Candidates should be ready with the login credentials, i.e., roll number and application number, to avoid confusion. Students can also use the direct link given on this page to check their results.
How to Check MPBSE 2020 Class 12 Result 2020?
- Visit the official website – www.mpresults.nic.in
- Once the result is live, an active link will be present on the landing page.
- Click on that link.
- You will be redirected to the results page.
- Enter the required login credentials such as “Roll Number” and “Application Number.”
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
What To Check in the MPBSE 2020 Class 12 Result?
Candidates must check for these details on the result page:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Subject of Choice
- Marks Obtained.
- Grade Scored.
In case of discrepancy, candidates must reach out to the MPBSE authority via helpline number mentioned below: 18002330175
How to Receive MPBSE 2020 Class 12 Result via SMS?
If students are unable to login, they can view their class 12 result via SMS as well. To receive the result as an SMS, students need to follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Type a message in the given format: MPBSE12<space>ROLLNUMBER
- Send this message to 56263.
- After a short while, the result will be sent to the registered mobile number.
The result declared today will be provisional. The respective schools will issue the official documents along with the statement of marks. Students are advised to collect all their records and save copies for future reference.