MICA, formerly known as the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad has released the MICAT 2021 Application Forms. Application forms have been released for postgraduate flagship courses like PGP (PGDM/PGDM-C) / CCC / FPM in management studies. Interested candidates must visit the official website – mica.ac.in to register for the new academic session. Candidates can also refer to the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form.
Steps to Fill the MICAT 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website – mica.ac.in
- On the top left-hand side of the page, find the tab titled, “PGP (PGDM/PGDM-C) / CCC / FPM 2021 Admission open. Apply Online.”
- Click on the link.
- Read the steps for registration before you start applying.
- Once done, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., ‘Candidate’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.’
- Confirm the declaration by clicking on the “I Agree” option.
- Click on “Submit” and log in again using the registered credentials.
- Continue to fill the application form by mentioning the particulars, uploading the documents and paying the application fees.
- Once done, save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
About MICAT 2021
MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) is the online entrance test for MICA’s flagship course Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C). MICAT is usually conducted in two sessions; the first one is slated for 5 December 2020 while the second for 30 January 2021. Candidates who want to take admission into the course mentioned above must go through details very carefully and also keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.
The Mudra Institute of Communications, popularly known as MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, offers a wide range of academic programmes including four residential programmes: Post Graduate Diploma in Management–Communications (PGDM-C), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management–Communications (FPM-C).
In addition to the regular classroom courses, MICA is also hosting a plethora of online courses like Digital Marketing, Market Research and Data Analysis, Advertising Management and Public Relations and many more. Interested candidates must check out the necessary details on the official website.
Also Read: MICAT Syllabus