Registration process started for MICAT Phase-II Exam, registration portal is open at MICA official website and registrations can be made till January 16th, 2020
MICA will conduct MICAT Phase-II exam for admissions into 2020 programmes. Exam will be conducted on 25th January, 2020. Registration process started on November 27th, 2019 and will extend till January 16th 2020.
MICA aspirants will have to attend either MICAT-I or MICAT-II for taking admissions to MICA 2020 programmes. Registration process has been closed for MICAT-I and which will be conducted on January 7th, 2020.
MICAT is conducted to admit students to PGDM-C/CCC/FPM-C courses of the institute.
Steps to register for MICAT 2020
Go to MICA official website mica.ac.in
Click the link with the following description ‘FPM / CCC / PGP (PGDM/PGDM-C) 2020 Admission open. Apply Online’.
If you have already registered:
- Click the link ‘Already Registered Users’.
- Perform log in on the next page using your candidate credentials.
- Fill the application form on the next page and make payment to complete your registration process.
- If you are a new registrant:
- Click the ‘New Registration for all the Programmes’ link.
- Enter your details on the online registration form.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ carefully and tick the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Click the submit button to proceed.
- You will receive MICA ID & password in your registered email ID.
- Log in using the received credentials, rest of the process is same for previously registered candidates explained above).
MICA or Mudra Institute of Communications was established in 1991. MICA is the only residential institute in the country or rather in Asia-Pacific region. MICA focuses on creating leaders in Strategic Marketing and Communication, also MICA is an autonomous and non-profit organisation.
MICA provides various residential programmes including Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C), Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management-Communications (FPM-C).