MICAT (MICA Admissions Test) is a national level entrance test conducted in two sessions of December and January.
Eligibility criteria for MICAT
MICAT eligibility criteria are given below:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations for a Bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Candidates who are expressive and possess assessing abilities gain more chances of getting selected.
Important Dates and Events of MICAT 2020 exam
|MICAT – II Registration opens||26th November 2019|
|MICAT – II Registration closes||16th January 2020 at 11:50PM|
|Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card||22nd January 2020|
|MICAT – II||25th January 2020|
|MICAT – II Score||14th February 2020|
|GE & PI Shortlist||14th February 2020|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||2nd & 3rd March 2020|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||5th, 6th & 7th of March 2020|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||13th, 14th,15th of March 2020|
|Final results||End of March 2020|
Steps to Download MICAT 2 Exam Merit List
- Visit the official website – mica.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click here to download MICAT – II Score Card” on the homepage.
- Enter the userid and password.
- MICAT 2 exam merit list will appear on the screen.
- Download the MICAT 2 exam merit list and take a printout.
Selection Procedure of MICA
MICA selection is a three-step process. They are
- Candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT
- Candidates will have to write MICAT which consists of three sections :
- Psychometric test
- Quantitative ability, Verbal Ability and Data Interpretation, General awareness; Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Descriptive test
- Candidates shortlisted from CAT/XAT/GMAT and MICAT can appear for Group Exercise and Personal Interview.
- Final merit list preparation (Final composite score) is based on :
MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) was established in 1991.It is the only residential institute in the whole of Asia Pacific region, working to create leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication. It offers a wide range of residential programs such as :
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Crafting Creative Communication (CCC)
- Fellow Programme in Management-Communications (FPM-C).