The State Common Entrance Test Cell in Maharashtra released the MHT CET 2020 Provisional Answer Key on 10 November 2020. Candidates who appeared for the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test, or MHT CET 2020, will be able to view the provisional answer key and raise objections till 1 PM IST today, i.e., 12 November 2020, on– mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in the official website. The answer key has been released for both PCB and PCM groups.
Steps to View the MHT CET 2020 Provisional Answer Key and Raise Objections
Candidates who appeared for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, or MHT CET 2020 can follow the steps mentioned below to raise objections against the provisional answer key. A direct link for the same has been provided below for ease of access:
- Visit the official website – mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the left side, you will find the login portal.
- Enter your login id, password, and captcha.
- Click on “Sign in To Account.”
- To object, in the “My Application” section, choose your “Education Program and CET Examination.”
- Click on proceed, read the instructions carefully, and click on “Ok.”
- Now, go to the “Objection Form” section.
- Now select your subject group, either PCM or PCB, and click on “Search.”
- Verify your details and raise objections to the questions by providing backing documents.
- Pay the requisite fees.
- Once the payment is completed, the objections raised by the candidate shall be received for further process.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Raise Challenge by 1 PM IST on 12 November 2020
The candidates who come across any discrepancies related to the answer key and feel that the answer given is wrong can raise a challenge against that question by paying 1000 INR per question challenged. The deadline to raise challenges is 12 November 2020, till 1 PM IST. Candidates must provide sufficient data as proof of the challenges raised.
Candidates must also note that the authorities have also released the candidate response sheet and the provisional answer key. This will help the candidates gauge their performance and calculate the probable marks. Once the authorities receive all the challenges, they will verify each and release the final answer key and the MHT CET 2020 Result probably on or before 28 November 2020. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep themselves abreast with the latest developments.