The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, the conducting body of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test or MHT CET 2020 examination has notified that the authorities will declare the MHT CET 2020 Results for Vocational Courses on 5 December 2020. The news was confirmed by Maharashtra Education Minister, Uday Samant via his Twitter handle. Candidates who wrote the state entrance examination must visit the official website – mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in to view the result.
How to Check the MHT CET 2020 Result?
Candidates who appeared for the MHT CET 2020 examination for Vocational Courses, can view their results by following the simple steps provided below. Alternatively, a direct link to view the result will be provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the landing page, find the link which mentions that ‘MHT CET 2020 Vocational Courses Result’.
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., username and password.
- Verify the details and click on the ‘submit’ tab to view the result.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
The MHT CET 2020 Vocational Course Result will include details such as the name and roll number of the students, the name of the examination, marks secured in the entrance exams, marks secured in each section, and the qualifying status of the candidates. Candidates must verify all the particulars after the declaration of the result.
After the declaration of the results, the state common entrance test cell will commence the counselling process for the students who have qualified for the entrance test. The counselling process will be conducted in three phases, along with an additional spot round. Candidates are thus advised to keep visiting the official website regularly for the latest updates.