As per the revised schedule released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra, the MHT CET counselling for admission in B.E/B.Tech courses will end today, i.e., 22 December 2020. Candidates who are eligible to participate in the counselling registrations can avail themselves of the last chance to do so by visiting mahacet.org the official website.
The authorities have released the dates for MHT CET counselling 2020 and the online registrations are open from 9 December 2020. The last date to register for the same earlier was 15 December 2020 but was revised to 22 December 2020.
How to Register for MHT CET 2020 Counselling Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to register. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – mahacet.org
- Scroll down to the section titled “Under Graduate Courses.”
- Under that, click on “B.E/B.Tech.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now click on “New Registration.”
- Check the “Yes” box and enter your application number and roll number to view CET details.
- Fill in the requisite details and log back in using your application ID and password.
- Complete the registration process.
- Pay application fees.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
It may be noted that candidates registered for MHT CET 2020 do not need to pay any registration fee, however, JEE Main candidates not registered for MHT CET will have to pay the registration amount as shown below.
|Candidates of General category||INR 800|
|Reserved Categories of Maharashtra state (BC, SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS, PwD)||INR 600|
|NRI/OCI/PIO/FN Candidates||INR 5,000|
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to stay abreast with the latest updates.