The Maharashtra LLB Result 2020 will be declared online on cetcell.mahacet.org the official website today, i.e., 25 November 2020. Candidates will be able to check MH CET Law 3-Year Result online by visiting the official website and entering the requisite details. Usually, the MH CET Law result is announced in the form of a PDF which is then uploaded on the official website. The examination was held on 2 November 2020 and 3 November 2020 in multiple shifts.
The result will contain the registration number, roll number, name, and marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates who are selected for further rounds will be called in to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the State CET.
Steps to Check MH CET Law Result 2020
The steps to check the MH CET Law Result 2020 for 3-Year LLB Program are given below. Candidates who appeared for the examination must refer to the steps to view the result. Alternatively, a direct link to view the result will also be provided once the results are released:
- Visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the landing page, find the section titled “Notifications.”
- Under the section, find the link which mentions the declaration of MH CET LLB-3 Year Result 2020.
- Click on the direct link provided on the homepage.
- Enter the required credentials and verify the same before submitting.
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for your result through name or roll number.
- Download and print out the results for future reference.
Click here to view the results (Link will be active once the results are out).
About the Examination
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET Law) is a national level exam conducted by the Directorate of Higher education for candidates interested in pursuing law courses in Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.