The last date to register for the MET 2021 entrance exam has been extended again by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). Manipal University has extended the MET application until 5 June 2021. Those who have not yet registered can do so by visiting the official website (manipal.edu). The exam will be conducted from 11 June 2021 to 14 June 2021 through online remote proctoring mode. Authorities have also commenced the MET slot booking process today, 1 June 2021.
Steps to Fill MET 2021 Application Form
Interested and eligible students should consider this the last opportunity to apply for the Manipal Entrance Test 2021. Therefore, the following steps are required to be performed to apply for the exam.
- Visit MAHE’s official web portal – manipal.edu.
- Click on “Apply”.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, state, stream, program, etc., in the registration form.
- Click on “Register”.
- Now, log in to your MET application account using your registered email address and password.
- Fill in the details asked in the MET application form.
- Pay the MET application fee.
- Upload the required documents and submit the MET application form.
MET Application Fee Details
Students applying for the Manipal Entrance Test can check the application fee structure from the table given below.
|Application fee for all courses||INR 600|
|The entrance test fee for selected courses||INR 1400|
|Application fee||INR 2500|