Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has started the registration process for MET 2021 and consequently released the MET application form 2021 online. In order to apply for the same, candidates will have to visit manipal.edu/mu.html the official website. It must be noted that the name on the application form and qualifying exam passing certificate should be the same, in order to avoid the form from getting rejected.
How to Fill the MET 2021 Application Form Online?
Candidates wishing to take admission to Manipal University are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the MET application form. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for the same:
- Visit the official website – manipal.edu/mu.html
- At the very top of the landing page, you will see a section titled “Apply Now.”
- Click on that and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, register by entering your name, email address, mobile number, state, city, program, and stream.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Register.”
- Once successfully registered, your login id and password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Log back in, using the same email id and password.
- Proceed to fill out the application form by filling out the required details.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Next, pay the application form fees.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About MET 2021
Manipal Entrance Test, commonly known as MET, is a university-level exam conducted for admission into the engineering programs offered by Manipal University. The exam is conducted for a duration of three hours as a computer-based test. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.