As per the official dates announced by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), it has started with the process of online counseling for the current academic year. MET 2020 was conducted from August 1 to 12 in an online proctored manner. The merit list for the same was released yesterday on their official website. Candidates who qualified the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2020 can participate in the counseling process by visiting the official admission portal – counseling.manipal.edu
How to Participate in the MET 2020 Online Counseling Process?
- Visit the official admission portal – counseling.manipal.edu
- Enter the required credentials i.e. MET Application Number and OTBS Password.
- After successful login, read all the necessary instructions.
- Once done, upload the documents in the correct format.
- Fill in the preferred course and college.
- Lock the option.
- Wait for the admission procedure to go further.
Documents Required for MET 2020 Online Counseling
- Marksheet for Higher Secondary Standard (Class 12 Board)
- JEE Mains 2020 Score Card (official)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Score
- Any additional State CET Score (if applicable)
Instructions for Uploading the Documents:
Candidates need to keep the following instructions in mind while uploading the documents for MET 2020 online counseling.
- Candidates need to login to the official admission portal.
- In the upper right-hand corner, candidates will find a section to upload the documents.
- While uploading the documents, candidates need to make sure that the documents are in the correct format.
- The candidates will have to fill in additional information alongside uploading the documents.
- If the soft copies (scanned images) are not in the proper format, the uploading procedure will not process further.
- Candidates must make sure that all the documents are original, any kind of fraudulent can lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All the uploaded documents are subject to verification by the authorities.
After the successful completion of the counseling process, the process of seat allotment will begin. Candidates will have to pay the requisite fee to confirm the seats to further with the admission process. If seats are left vacant after the seat allotment process, there shall be an additional round of counseling by MAHE. Candidates must keep checking the official website regularly for further updates.