MD/MS result 2020 has been announced by PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research) on June 22, 2020. PGIMER MD/MS, MD (Hospital Administration) entrance examination results are published on the official website of PGIMER. Medical aspirants who appeared for the PGI Entrance Exam held on June 14, 2020 can check their results by logging onto the official website – pgimer.edu.in
Steps to Check PGIMER MD/MS Result 2020
- Visit the official portal – pgimer.edu.in
- Scroll down on the page and find the “Information for Candidates” section.
- Click on the link “Result of MD/MS entrance test held on 14.6.2020”.
- On the new page that appears, click on the link “
- Click on “Login” under the “Links” tab.
- Login via the credentials created during the registration process.
- PGIMER MD/MS 2020 scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the PGIMER MD/MS Result 2020 scorecard for future use.
Preparation of Merit List and Minimum Cutoff Details
The minimum cut-off percentile required in entrance tests for candidates belonging to various categories is listed below.
|Open (General)/ OCI and Sponsored/Deputed||55 percentile|
|Rural Area, Foreign Nationals, OBC, PWD, SC/ST||50 percentile|
|Bhutanese Nationals||45 percentile|
The plan for establishing Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research was drafted in 1960. The main idea was to create an “ISLAND OF EXCELLENCE” in Chandigarh and create a platform for young scientists working in medical disciplines to fine tune themselves and to serve the sick and needy. The institute was established in 1960. It was acknowledged as an institute of national importance in 1967.
The institute was established with the following objectives:
- To decide the syllabus for teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate education for all its branches.
- To collate in one place, educational facilities of high standards to aid in training people in all branches of medicine.
- To become self sustained in postgraduate medical education.