Osmania University had declared the MBA results on March 10, 2020. Candidates who had written the exam for January/February session can visit the official website to check the results. Candidates can download the 1st semester results by entering their 16 digit Hall Ticket number.
Steps to apply for Osmania University MBA Result 2020
- Visit the official website of Osmania University–osmania.ac.in
- Click on “Examination Results” under “USEFUL LINKS” section found on the homepage.
- On the new page that appears click on the link “MBA (CBCS) I SEM JAN/FEB-2020 RESULTS”.
- Enter the Hall ticket number and hit “Submit”.
- Results will be displayed on the screen. The result contains the following :
- Hall Ticket Number
- Father’s Name
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Grade secured
About Osmania University
Osmania University was established in 1918 through a farman or Royal Charter and is named after Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad. It is the 7th oldest in the Country and 3rd oldest in South India.
The development of the University may be divided into four phases as follows :
|From 1918 to 1947||1st phase|
|From 1948 to 1968||2nd phase|
|From 1969 to 1993||3rd phase|
|From 1994 onwards||4th phase|
It has contributed to the academic and economic development of not only the region but also of the Country.