AIMA (All India Management Association) has declared the MAT 2020 February Results on the official website. Candidates who attended the Management Aptitude Test can visit the official website of MAT 2020 to check the results. As per the reports, the MAT February 2020 examination results was released on February 25, 2020.
MAT is a national level MBA entrance exam conducted in the months of May, September, and December and February.
Steps to download the MAT February 2020 results
- Visit the official website – aima.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Download Result MAT Feb 2020”
- It redirects to a new page. Enter the roll number and registration number and hit Submit.
- MAT February 2020 results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the MAT February 2020 results and take printouts for future use.
Important dates and events of MAT February 2020
|Application – CBT, Mode: Online||27th December 2019 to 30th January 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card – CBT, Mode : Online||29th January 2020|
|Exam – CBT, Mode: Online||2nd February 2020|
|Application – PBT, Mode: Online||27th December 2019 to 12th January 2020|
|Admit Card – PBT, Mode: Online||11th February 2020|
|Exam – PBT, Mode: Offline||16th February 2020|
|Result, Mode: Online||25th February 2020|
- The minimum qualification for participating in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc) can also take the test provisionally.
- No age limit. Job experience is not mandatory.
About MAT scores
- It is a reliable measure of certain developed skills like candidates’ aptitude and skills, necessary for a post graduate program.
- Unlike graduate level marks which vary based on College/University, MAT Score is based on the same standards for all candidates.
Validity of MAT score
- Validity of MAT score is one year.
Fee structure for MAT Test
|Mode of the exam||Fees|
|For Computer based test||Rs. 1550|
|For paper based test||Rs. 1550|
|For both||Rs. 2650|
- The All India Management Association found 60 years ago, is the highest body for management in India with approximately 6000 corporate and institutional members through 68 Local Management Associations affiliated to it.
- AIMA makes a significant contribution to management studies and practice in the country by providing various services in the areas of skill development & training, testing, events & conferences, distance education, research, publications, executive education and management development programmes.