The All India Management Association (AIMA) has released the MAT 2021 results (IBT, CBT, PBT mode) for the February session on the official website. Students can check their results for the February session by logging in to their account using their roll number or registration number.
The MAT exam was conducted in internet-based mode on 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 18, and 20 March 2021, while the paper-based test was held on 6 March 202, and the computer-based test was held on 24 March 2021.
How to Check MAT Results for 2021?
AIMA has released three MAT 2021 results online on its official website. Candidates are advised to follow the given instructions to download and check their results.
- Visit the official website – mat.aima.in
- Click on the link “Download/View ” option from the menu bar.
- Click on the “MAT Results” from the drop down menu.
- You will be redirected to the MAT results for the February session page.
- Login to your account using your credentials – roll number or registration number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A screen will appear displaying your results for IBT/ PBT/ CBT mode for the February session.
- Save the results for further use.