AIMA (All India Management Association) has extended the last date to register for MAT 2020 exam in PBT Mode. There are two modes for writing the exam, PBT(Paper Based Test) and CBT(Computer Based Test). Candidates will be able to fill the MAT 2020 application form for PBT mode till February 12th. The application process for MAT 2020 Paper Based Test was to end on 9th February 2020. The same has been extended by a few days until 12th February 2020, due to the request of candidates.
Eligibility criteria for MAT 2020 exam PBT mode
All India Management Association defines the eligibility criteria for MAT 2020. They are :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates pursuing their final year of graduation can also apply for MAT 2020.
- No age limit.
Steps to register for MAT 2020 PBT Exam online
Follow the below steps for the successful completion of MAT 2020 registration:
- Visit the official exam portal – mat.aima.in
- Register on the portal by providing basic credentials.
- Log in to the exam portal using the login details.
- Pay the required amount of fee for MAT 2020 exam.
- Upload supporting documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Update personal particulars, qualification and experiences, if any.
- Fill choices of Management Institutes.
- Verify all the details and click submit
- Download and take a printout for future use.
MAT 2020 exam (PBT mode) important dates and events
|Commencement of online registration (PBT mode)||27th December 2019|
|Last date for online registration (PBT mode)||12th February 2020|
|Admit card releasing date (PBT mode)||11th February 2020|
|MAT 2020 PBT mode exam date||16th February 2020|
|MAT result date for (paper-based and computer-based mode)||Last week of February 2020|
|Counselling commences on||March 2020|
MAT 2020 Admit Card for PBT mode
The admit card of MAT 2020 exam in PBT mode will be available from February 11. Candidates need to login to the official website by using their online application number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. MAT admit card is an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
NOTE : The authority will not send the MAT admit card hard copy to any candidate.
MAT 2020 Cutoff and selection procedure
After the declaration of MAT 2020 result, the institutes which accept MAT score and will decide and declare their respective cutoffs. The overall range of MAT 2020 cut off in all the top MBA colleges is 70 to 80+ MAT percentage. Every participating institute has its own selection procedure. The selection procedure usually consists of group discussion, personal interview and (or) written ability test.