AIMA will close registrations for MAT 2019 exams today; registration portal will be open till 5:00 PM at AIMA official website mat.aima.in
MAT 2019 will be conducted in two modes (i) Computer-Based Test, (ii) Paper-Based Test. MAT 2019 Computer-Based Test is on 14th December 2019 and registration for the exam will close today. Aspiring candidates can register till 5:00 PM today at AIMA official website. Admit cards for MAT 2019 CBT exam will be released on 10th December 2019.
Candidates will have to make a payment of Rs. 1550/- for attending MAT Computer-Based Test.
Steps to register for MAT 2019
- Go to AIMA official website mat.aima.in
- If you haven’t registered yet,
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidate to create login (New Log In)’ link.
- Fill the Online form on the next page and click the submit button.
- You will receive OTP in the registered email, enter this OTP on the website and click the submit button.
- You will be successfully registered by now.
- If you have already registered:
- Click the ‘Complete Registration Process’ link on the home page.
- Enter the registered email, password, date of birth, and click the ‘Submit’ button in the forwarded page.
- You can make choices for exam mode, test city, payment mode and process the payment by clicking on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload your photograph and signature on the next page.
- Fill Personal Particulars, Qualification & Experiences and Choices for Management Institutes (MI) on the online registration form and click the save button.
The applicant should be ready with the below-mentioned documents in the below-specified format to make the registration.
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 150 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details.
About MAT 2019
Management Aptitude Test or MAT is a widely recognized test for taking admissions to Business schools in India. Also few Institutions outside India accept MAT scores for taking admissions to their management courses. MAT Score is even accepted by some institutes for taking admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes.