The Mahatma Gandhi University School of Management and Business Studies (Kottayam) MBA application deadline is tomorrow, 20 June 2021. The application form is only available online due to COVID-19 restrictions. MGU advises students to check the MBA eligibility criteria before applying. MGU (Kottayam), Kerala, is taking applications for a two-year full-time MBA degree programme. Mahatma Gandhi University offers an MBA within various specializations such as finance, systems management, operations management, and HRM.
MGU will grant MBA admissions initially based on candidate scores in the CAT, CMAT, or KMAT exams. Secondly, through candidate performance in a group discussion (GD). And lastly, in the personal interview (PI). These scores will be weighted as an aggregate in an 80:10:10 ratio.
Mahatma Gandhi University Application Documents
Candidates can check the documents required for the MGU MBA admission process below.
- CAT, CMAT, or KMAT scorecard
- Candidate photograph
- Relevant documents for proof of candidate experience/qualifications
- Candidates claiming OBC reservation – non-creamy layer certificate
- Applicants claiming achievements in sports and games, NCC, or NSS – sports and games certification
- Candidates claiming economically backward reservation – income certificate and BPL certificate
- Applicants with disabilities – medical certificate by a government medical board
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/OBC categories – caste certificate
There are two paths for eligibility criteria regarding the MGU MBA. Firstly, potential candidates must have an undergraduate degree from any discipline. This degree must have a total aggregate score of at least 50%. Alternatively, reserved category candidates can become eligible by passing a qualifying exam.
Candidates are eligible if they have earned a master’s degree in any subject. Applicants in their final year of undergrad are also eligible. Those who are pursuing their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. Candidates should have a valid scoresheet from the CAT, CMAT, or KMAT examinations.
Candidates belonging to the general category must pay INR 1100 to apply for MGU MBA registration. However, applicants belonging to the reserved category must pay an application fee of INR 550. Candidates can pay the registration fee through credit card, debit card, net banking, or ATM cash.