The Maharashtra State CET Cell is all set to release the final merit list for MBA candidates on 7 January 2021. The final merit of the MBA candidates will be declared on the official website. Candidates who have participated in the MHT CET 2021 Counselling Process can check their MBA allotment results on mahacet.org the exam portal.
Lock Options by 10 January
According to the details shared by the State CET Cell regarding the window to freeze the options will commence from 8 January 2021 after the MAH MBA CET final merit list for MBA candidates is declared. Shortlisted candidates who have been shortlisted will be given time until 10 January 2021 to confirm and lock their options. Based on the options locked by the candidates, the provisional allotment CAP Round 1 result would be declared. Candidates who will be offered admissions under CAP Round 1 will have the choice of either freeze the seat and confirm their admission or float the allotment and choose to participate in Round 2 CAP.
How to check MHT CET 2021 Counselling Results online?
The state cell has taken into account the precautionary measures, so the final merit list will be declared online. Candidates can visit the official website to check the MAH MBA CET 2021 counseling result. Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link to check the final merit list.
- Visit the official website – mahacet.org
- Now click on the “MBA/MMS” link in the Post Graduate Courses section.
- Now a new page will open.
- Now find the “Final merit list” link in the Important Links section.
- Now enter The “Application ID” and “Date of Birth” and click on submit.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Click to download and save the same for future references.