The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the MAH CET 2020 Hall Tickets for MCA, M.Arch and M.HMCT on 22 October 2020. Candidates who registered for MAH CET 2020 Postgraduate Examination must visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org to download the hall tickets. The authorities are yet to announce the final date of the examination.
Steps to Download the MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates who want to download the MAH CET 2020 hall ticket for the specific course/programme must follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Scroll down to find the “Notifications” section.
- Under the section, find separate links for downloading the hall tickets for respective courses, i.e., MCA, M.Arch and M.HMCT.
- Click on the link for which you want to download the hall ticket.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Password.
- Once done, the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- View the hall ticket and download the same for future reference.
- You can also click on the direct links provided below to download the hall ticket.
Click here to download the MAH-M HMCT-CET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Click here to download the MAH-M. Arch-CET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Click here to download the MAH-MCA-CET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Particulars Mentioned on the Hall Ticket
Candidates must check for the following details very carefully after downloading the hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll/Registration Number
- Subject/Course Opted
- Examination Date
- Examination Venue
- Reporting Time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Category (if applicable)
Furthermore, candidates must go through the examination day guidelines and SOPs, which will be mentioned on the provisional admit card. Candidates must adhere to the rules and guidelines to the best of their abilities. Also, candidates must carry the provisional hall ticket along with them on the date of the examination. In case a candidate forgets to do the same, the authorities hold the right to debar the candidate from taking the examination. Candidates must go through the official website regularly for the latest updates.