Madras University has released results of UG/PG/Professional Degree Examination November 2019. Candidates can check the results at official website of Madras University- unom.ac.in
Candidates will be asked to enter their university ‘Register Number’ at the site to view the results.The results released hold no official purpose. It is for informational purposes only. Candidates can collect the marksheet of the semester exam from respective colleges or university.
Steps to check Madras University result 2019 online
- Visit official website of Madras University- unom.ac.in
- Click on the link titled ‘e-Governance’ under ‘University’ section.
On the next page, click on the link ‘UG/PG/Professional Degree Examination Results-November 2019 Published on 31.01.2020’.
- Enter the ‘Register Number’, ‘Captcha’and click the ‘Get Result’ button.
- Your results will appear on screen.
- Download and take printout of the Madras University result 2019 for future use.
Retotaling, Revaluation and Photocopy of answer sheets
- All UG students who appeared for the semester exam can apply for the retotaling of the exam. This facility is not available for PG students.
- Revaluation facility is available for both UG & PG students. Candidates who appeared for the semester exam can apply for revaluation of answer sheet.
- Candidates(both UG &PG) who have applied for revaluation will be able to download the photocopy of the answer sheet, 15 days post the publication of results in the official website.
About Madras University
The University of Madras is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) & offers around 35 different education programmes. It has 73 academic departments governed under 18 schools. More than 100 colleges and 52 research institutions are affiliated to the university and has six campuses in the city of Chennai. The University of Madras was established in 1857. It is a public state university situated at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Madras University is one of the oldest universities in India after University of Calcutta.