The University of Madras has released the Arrear result for the professional degree exam April 2020 of UG and PG courses. The results have been made available on unom.ac.in the official website. In order to check their results, candidates will have to visit the official website and enter their registration number in the login portal. Alternatively, candidates can check their results by clicking on the direct link provided below.
The Madras University undergraduate and postgraduate arrear exam result will comprise of the information of the candidate and the qualifying status or the marks scored by the candidate.
How to Check Madras University UG/PG Arrear Results?
- Visit the official website – unom.ac.in
- On the right side, you will see a section titled “Events.”
- Click on the “Announcement” section beside it.”
- Now click on “UG / PG / Professional Degree Examination Results – April 2020 (Arrear).
- Click on that, and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Again, click on the link and the login portal will open.
- Now enter your registration number.
- Click on “Get Result.”
- Your Madras University UG/PG arrear result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Madras University Arrear Result Details
The Madras University UG/PG arrear result will include the following details which the candidates should verify carefully:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- The name of the examination appeared for
- Total marks
- Marks scored
- Qualifying status
The University of Madras has started the admission process for the M.Phil program at various colleges affiliated with the university. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.