The application form for M.Des program has been released by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Bombay. It offers Masters in Design in the following programs namely, Animation Design, Communication Design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Mobility and Vehicle Design.
Important dates and events of M.Des 2020 in IIT Bombay
|Submitting online application with Application fee||March 4, 2020 to March 18, 2020|
|Closure of application with payment of fees||March 18, 2020|
|Date of announcement of result of candidates shortlisted for M.Des. test and interview||April 6, 2020|
|Date for M.Des. written test||April 17, 2020|
|Dates for M.Des. interview||April 18, 2020 to April 19, 2020|
|Announcement of results on IIT Bombay portal||May 4, 2020|
|Payment of fees and confirming admission||May 11, 2020|
Steps to apply for M.Des 2020 in IIT Bombay
- Visit the official website of IIT Bombay – iitb.ac.in
- Click on “Students” tab on the homepage.
- Select “Prospective Students”. Then select “M.Des.” from it.
- A new page opens containing the title “Admission for M.Des Programmes for the Academic year (2020-21)”.
- Click on “Online Application Portal” link found on the page.
- On clicking it, a new page appears titled “M.DES. ADMISSION 2020 | ONLINE APPLICATION FORM”.
- Click on “REGISTER”.
- Then as a new user, hit the link for registering.
- Complete the registration process by giving all necessary details and get the login details.
- Then use the credentials to login.
- Furnish all the details and complete the application form.
- Download and print a copy of M.Des. 2020 application form.
About IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay is one of the 23 higher institutes of technology in the country established with the aim of making available facilities for higher education, training and research in various programs of Science and Technology.
It has presently more than 10,000 students undergoing various UG programs (B.Tech., B.S., Dual Degree, B.Des.) and PG programs (M.Des., M.Phil., M.Mgt., EMBA, M.Sc., M.Tech., Ph.D, Dual Degree and Doctoral Program).