The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has started the registration process for LSAT 2021. In order to register, the interested candidates will have to visit discoverlaw.in the official website. As per the official notification, candidates can complete registration till 20 April 2021.
How to Register for LSAT India 2021 Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to register and fill the application form for LSAT India 2021. Alternatively, students can also click on the direct link provided below for the same:~
- Visit the official website – discoverlaw.in
- At the very top right of the landing page, you will find the “Register for the LSAT-India.” tab.
- Click on that, and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, again on the top right, look for “Sign Up” and click on that.
- Next, enter your details – name, country, contact, number, email id, state, phone number, and password.
- Select the course you want to apply for.
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Next, verify your email and proceed to fill out the rest of the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the requisite application form fee.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and the surging cases all across the country, the authorities have decided to conduct the test online and in a home proctored mode. As per the official schedule, the LSAT exams will be held from 21 May 2021 onwards. The LSAT India 2021 score is valid for about five years.