As per the latest update, LSAT India 2021 registration has been started by the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India. Candidates can register for LSAT 2021 on the official website until 14 March 2021. Interested candidates can register online for the exam where the exam will be conducted on 25 March 2021. Candidates appearing for board exams are also eligible to register for the LSAT exam.
LSAT 2021 is conducted twice a year in March and June, and Candidates can appear for both the exams. The first exam for 2021 will be conducted on 25 March 2021. Candidates can register for the March exam till 14 March 2021. The second exam will be held on 14 June 2021 and the last date to register for the second exam is 4 June 2021.
Steps to Register for the LSAT 2021 Exam
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India has started registrations for LSAT 2021 in India. The exam will be held twice this year in March and June. Interested candidates can follow the given steps to register for the LSAT 2021 exam.
- Visit the official website – discoverlaw.in
- Click on the “Register for the LSAT – India” link.
- If you have not registered for the exam, click on the “Sign up” option.
- Enter the requisite details – candidate’s name, country, email address, contact number, password, etc.
- Click on the “Sign Up” option.
- After successful registration, go back to the login page.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Fill out the LSAT INDIA 2021 application form.
- Verify the details again and submit it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Print the application form for further reference.
As the LSAT-India Test will be conducted in online mode, it will help international candidates significantly. The second LSAT 2021 exam is rescheduled on 14 June 2021 to avoid clashing with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2021 exam date. The change in LSAT 2021 date will allow candidates to prepare for both the exams.