According to the latest update, the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Nursing admit card 2020. The admit card has been released for the nursing program entrance exam on con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in the official website. Candidates can visit the official website to download their admit cards. Alternatively, candidates can also find a direct link for the admit card provided below.
Steps to Download LHMC Nursing Admit Card 2020 Online
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the detailed step-by-step mentioned below to download their LHMC admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website – con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in
- On the top section, you will find the link for downloading the admit card.
- Click on that, and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter your application number and date of birth.
- Next, tap on “Login.”
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The admit card is a vital document, and therefore, it is crucial that students verify all the details mentioned carefully. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the concerned authorities.
LHMC Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
The National Testing Agency has released an official notification outlining the details for the Nursing entrance exam, including the admit card release details and the date of the exam.
As per the notification, the Lady Hardinge Medical College nursing exam will be conducted on 20 November 2020. The exam will be held as a Computer-based Test, i.e., CBT mode. The exam is conducted to screen the candidates for admission in B.Sc Hons courses. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.