The Directorate Of Technical Education, Maharashtra, had started the registration process for the MSBTE 2020 Post SSC Diploma Course from 10 August 2020. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into the Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in Engineering/Technology for the current academic session must visit the official website – poly20.dtemaharashtra.org latest by today, i.e., 17 November 2020.
Steps to Register for the MSBTE 2020 Post SSC Diploma Courses
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the Maharashtra government and still haven’t registered for the courses must refer to the steps mentioned below to do the same. A direct link to register for MSBTE 2020 Post SSC Diploma Courses has also been provided to aid the candidates:
- Visit the official website – poly20.dtemaharashtra.org
- On the left-hand side of the landing page, find the section titled, “Login Links.”
- Under the section, click on the link which mentions ‘New Candidate Registration.’
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., name of the candidate, email id, valid phone number etc.
- Select the state and district of your domicile.
- Verify all the details and set a password.
- Once done, click on the ‘register’ button.
- Proceed further to complete the registration process.
- Save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Candidates seeking admission into the Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in Engineering/Technology for the current academic session must be aware of the eligibility criteria laid down by the Maharashtra state government. The qualified candidates will be granted admission into the various government, government-aided, university-managed and unaided private educational institutes listed under the state. Given below are the primary academic eligibility criteria required to be fulfilled by the candidate:
- The candidate must have passed the SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Examination, or it’s equivalent from a recognised board.
- Additionally, a candidate must have had Mathematics, Science and English as core subjects in the SSC examination.
Once the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra receives all the registrations after the closing date, it will draft a merit list for the same based on the last qualifying examination (SSC) of the candidates. Once the merit list is released, the admission procedure will be taken further. Meanwhile, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.