The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the application forms for JEE Main 2021 February session earlier and the last date to fill out the application form is tomorrow, i.e., 16 January 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail themselves of the last opportunity to fill out the application form for the February session exam. In order to register and fill out the application form, candidates will have to visit jeemain.nta.nic.in the official website. It is imperative that candidates check the eligibility criteria first before proceeding to fill out the JEE Main application form.
JEE Main 2021 February Session Important Dates
|JEE Main February session registration commences||16 December 2020|
|Last date to register||16 January 2021|
|JEE Main February 2021 session exam dates||23 February 2021 to 26 February 2021|
How to Register for JEE Main 2021 Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for the same:
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2021.”
- Now, click on “JEE Main Registration.”
- Scroll down, tick the box and click on “Click here to Proceed.”
- Fill out your personal details, present address, permanent address, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You will receive a registration confirmation with your application number on your registered email id.
- Now log back in using your application number and password.
- Fill out the other details and upload a scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About JEE Main 2021
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted in two parts – JEE Main and JEE Advanced, for admission into the various IITs and NITs in India. This year, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam saw a major change as it will be held four times in a year – February, March, April, and May. Interested candidates can either appear in one or all exams and the best score will be considered. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.