GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board) has announced that today (February 10th) is the last date for filling the application form of GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) exam. The original date for completion of application form filling was February 5. Due to requests from applicants, the date has been extended till February 10th. Candidates who are yet to apply for GUJCET 2020 Exam can complete the application process on time before 5 PM today by logging onto the official website i.e., gujcet.gseb.org
Eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2020 exam
The eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2020 exam are given below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have their domicile of Gujarat.
- Candidate must have passed Class XII Board Exam from Science Stream.
Steps to Register for GUJCET 2020 Exam online
Follow the below steps for the successful completion of GUJCET registration:
- Visit official exam portal – gujcet.gseb.org
- Register on the website by providing basic details.
- Login using credentials and fill the application form.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Pay the required amount of application fee.
- Verify and Submit the GUJCET application form.
- Download and take a printout of application for future use.
Important dates and events of GUJCET 2020 exam
GUJCET important dates are given below:
|Release of application form||21st January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th February 2020|
|Admit Card release||March 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 exam||31st March 2020|
|Announcement of results||Second week of May 2020|
|Counselling begins by||Last week of May 2020|
GUJCET 2020 admit card release date
Candidates will be able to access the GUJCET admit cards tentatively by the first week of March. The Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be able to appear for the exam. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure details mentioned in the admit card are accurate.
GUJCET 2020 Counselling
After the announcement of results, the authorities will release the GUJCET 2020 merit list which will include the names of candidates eligible to participate in counselling. The authorities will begin GUJCET Counselling tentatively by second week of May.
Documents required at the time of counselling :
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th.
- GUJCET 2020 mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical disability certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate (in case candidate is OBC)
- Ex-Serviceman certificate.
- Income certificate.