As per the official timeline, the last day to fill the FMS BHU 2021 application form is today (27 January, 2021). Candidates can get the application form at the official website of the Banaras Hindu University. The registrations for FMS BHU commenced from 1 October, 2021 in online mode. The FMS BHU application fee is Rs 2000 for general and Rs 1000 for SC/ST.
Eligibility Criteria of FMS BHU admission 2021
For FMS BHU 2021, candidates should have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST.
Documents Required for FMS BHU admissions 2021
Candidates should have a valid mobile number and email ID.
Keep your scanned passport size photograph and signature of up to 100KB.
Documents must be ready before filling out the FMS BHU admission form 2021
Identification document (Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, bank passbook affixed with photograph, passport)
For payment of application fee keep the Credit/ debit card or net banking details.
Steps to fill the FMS BHU application form 2021
- Visit the official website of FMS BHU –bhu.ac.in
- Click on the admission tab.
- Scroll down and go to the “Admission to MBA/ MBA (IB) (Session 2021-23).
- You will be directed to a new portal. Click on the “Register Yourself” button.
- Register for the FMS BHU 2021 admission by entering the basic details like name, email address, password and other information.
- After successful registration, sign up and fill in your personal details, academic records and other details.
- Verify all the details and pay the application fee via net banking, credit/debit card and UPI. Click on the submit button.
- Download the application for future reference.