IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has extended the last date for the application submission from March 31, 2020 to April 30, 2020. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam may register at the official website- ignou.ac.in
The candidates must note that an exam fee of Rs.150 has to be paid per course they apply for. The exam centre will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. In case, the seats at a particular exam centre is exhausted candidates will have to select another one. Only cities of regional centres are alloted as examination centres.
Original dates and revised dates for IGNOU June 2020 TEE
|Event||Original date||Revised date|
|Submission of online examination form||March 31, 2020||April 30, 2020|
|Theory||Rs. 150 per course|
|Practical and lab||Rs. 150 per course|
- Hall tickets will be available on the official website, ten days before the commencement of the examination.
- A copy of the Hall ticket must be downloaded and the candidate needs to report at the examination centre mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Candidate will be allowed to write the exam, only if a valid hall ticket is produced at the reporting examination centre.
- Any request of addition of courses in the hall ticket, after the hall ticket has been available on the website, is not possible.
Steps to apply for IGNOU June 2020 TEE
- Visit the official portal- ignou.ac.in
- Click on link for online submission of examination form for June 2020 TEE.
- Agree to the declaration and proceed to fill the application form.
- On the redirected page, enter all the details prompted for, such as “Programme Code”, “Enrollment No”, select the examination centre and hit “Submit”.
- Download and print a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) , which came into existence by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven for knowlegde building. It offers courses both in the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The University started by offering two academic programmes in 1987. They are:
- Diploma in Management.
- Diploma in Distance Education.
Today, it serves over three million students in India and other countries through twenty one schools of studies. It has a network of sixty seven regional centres, around 2,667 learner support centres and 29 overseas partner institutions.