Kerala TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) 2020 February Admit Card is released today i.e., 7th February 2020 on the official website – ktet.kerala.gov.in
Today, candidates who have registered for the state-level teacher eligibility test, will be able to download hall tickets for their examination. Kerala Prateeksha Bhavan will conduct the state teacher eligibility test on 15th February and 16th February 2020.
Steps to download the KTET 2020 admit card
- Visit the KTET official website – ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the hall ticket link available.
- Enter “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” to login.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of KTET admit card.
KTET Admit Card is a mandatory document without which candidates will not be allowed to write the examination. Further more, examiners will verify the credentials in the Admit card against any Government /college issued id cards . So candidates are required to verify the details on the admit card once they download it from the official website.
The Kerala TET 2020 hall ticket will contain following details regarding the exam :
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam centre name and address
It also contains a set of instructions for the candidate to follow. So, the candidate needs to go through it properly.
Eligibility criteria for KTET 2020:
There are separate eligibility criterias mentioned for
- Lower primary classes (1st standard to 5th standard) – Category I
- Upper primary classes (6th standard to 8th standard) – Category II
- High school classes (9th standard to 12th standard) – Category III
- High school classes (9th standard to 12th standard) – Category IV
A pass in 10th and 12th standard with minimum of 45% to 50% is mandatory for writing KTET exams.
About KTET 2020
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by the Government of Kerala to assess the eligibility of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High school classes in Kerala.