Kerala State Education Board (KSEB) will begin the registration process for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET 2021) on 28 April 2021. Authorities have released a notification regarding the same on ktet.kerala.gov.in the official website. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam by 6 May 2021.
Authorities have not yet announced the exam dates and it is expected to be released at least 20 days before the start of the exam date. Refer to the given table to check the important dates for the exam.
|KTET 2021 Notification||22 April 2021|
|Application Starts||28 April 2021|
|Last date to apply for the exam||6 May 2021|
|KTET exam 2021||To be notified|
How to Fill KTET Application Form 2021?
Students who wish to appear for the exam can fill out the application form from 28 April 2021 by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website – ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Find and click on the link to fill out the application form.
- Register for the exam and log in to your account using your login credentials.
- Enter the necessary details like name, parent’s name, details related to the academic qualification, etc in the application form.
- Pay the application fee in online mode via net banking, credit, or debit card.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.
The Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by the Kerala State Education Board. Students who seek to become a teacher can apply for the categories I – Lower Primary Classes (I-V), Category II – Upper Primary Classes (VI-VIII), Category III – High School Classes (IX-X), and Category IV – High School Classes (IX-X).